Music That Motivates Us


Family's Are Forever

Family's Are Forever
Family Picture 11/10/2008

Hartzog Look-alike Meter

Iraq White Rotation 2008

White Rotation 08

Paliwoda 2008

Poliwoda Guys

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ouch and Oh My Gosh!

For about 8 hours now my body has been revolting against me either for something that I did at the gym, or over something that I ate. I have the worst pain in my stomach that I have ever had, and I have had a kid, so I know pain! I haven't found anything to help it yet. But chances are the Red Lobster for lunch didn't help anything, though I wasn't feeling bad before hand. And I haven't really gotten sick, I'm just in a lot of pain from it. I almost had someone come get Kenneth for me, but I decided that I needed to be the one taking care of my child.

As for my little guy, I went to the bathroom today and left him in the living room like always. All I had to do was pee, so it wasn't like he was left alone for more than a couple of minutes. When I walked out of the bathroom my child had climbed up to the 4th step on my stairs! I couldn't believe that he could do it, infact a friend and I discussed that today and I said that he couldn't. Well he sure proved me wrong! So we had to go out and get a baby gate for the stairs tonight. Now he is sleeping, and I'm going to follow suit VERY soon, I think we both feel like crap tonight!

Also, did you know that American Airlines is now making you pay for every checked bag? $15 for the first bag, $25 for each additional bag! Luckily though, the carry on is still free, and so is the stroller and carseat. So I have figured out what I have to do, I will put all of the clothes that I am going to take with me on my body that way I won't need a suitcase for me! That way I just need to take Kenneth's clothes! Seriously folks, for less money I can send my stuff to my grandmother through UPS. Isn't there something incredibly rediculous about that? I think so!

No comments: