Music That Motivates Us


Family's Are Forever

Family's Are Forever
Family Picture 11/10/2008

Hartzog Look-alike Meter

Iraq White Rotation 2008

White Rotation 08

Paliwoda 2008

Poliwoda Guys

Monday, August 25, 2008

Over the Hills and Thru the Woods,







YEP!!! To Our Grandmas' houses we have gone. Utah is a distant memory at the moment full of nothing but my house, friend's, normal life, and my "first born" (my dog). I can't deny that i miss Utah a lot, and I wish every night that it was my bed that I was crawling in instead of someone Else's guest bed. Something about my 4 months old mattress that is waiting on me back at home just shuts down the competition.



We spent our first week with my side of the family. I know that it did my grandmother's heart really good to have someone else in the house. She was so cute, she would get down on the floor and play with Kenneth just like she did 24 years ago with me. Seeing her play with Kenneth seemed to have taken 20 years off her body. I can't imagine how lonely it must be in the house to have all of us girls off and married, and for Papa to have passed on. I get tired of saying prayers with only a 10 month old, she has only herself to say them with.



I amazed me at how easily Kenneth took to all of my family. It was almost like he remembered them all. He will crawl up to them, lift up onto his knees and then lift his arms strait up for them to pick him up! He especially did that with his "Great-Mawmaw". He would push me away, and go for them. It is beginning to give me hope that when his Daddy gets home that he will do the same thing with him.

After a full week with my side of the family I went to Paul's Parent's house. We have had a really good time here. Kenneth got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa, and he also got to spend time with his First Cousin's Jeremy and Taylor. He also got to meet all of his Aunts and Uncles from his Grandma's side on Saturday and Sunday at the two family reunions that we went to.



Over all, everything has gone great! We are having a blast, even after almost 2 weeks of being here, and though I can't wait to get home, I am happy and content here for now. I have been able to go to the gym a lot. I bought a one month membership in Athens and I went there while I was with Mawmaw, and Tom has an amazing gym that he goes too, and it's free for me to go as his guest. SOOOO I have taken full advantage. So at least I haven't gotten fat and lazy, like I could because it's a vacation! Yea me!

Wednesday morning I leave for Norfolk, VA and will be there, without my baby, until Sunday. Kenneth will be with Paul's Mom, and I'm sure that he'll have a great time, still I can't help but think of how far away I'll be. It will be difficult, but I think that it will be a great vacation! I am feeling so relaxed! This trip has been far better than I expected it to be!

No comments: